Building Structural safety
Structural Audit is an overall health and performance review of a building. It ensures that the building and its premises are safe and contain no risks. It analyses and suggests appropriate repairs and retrofitting measures required for the buildings to perform better in its service life. Structural audit is done by experienced structural consultants.
Methodology of conducting the Structural Audits involves the following:
- A walkthrough the concerned premises
- Review of the layout and drawings.
- Review of the existing safety systems in the premises.
- Review of the training and awareness regarding availability and operations of the safety systems in and across the organization.
- Recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
The company’s team consists of experienced auditors having more than 35 years of auditing experience in the field across various industries.