Testing and Quality Control
WIRE Consultancy mission is to provide the best available services in electrical testing and commissioning field to meet highest industrial standards and customer requirements with more focus on safety and quality of the job delivered.With this mission, we were formed and started this testing division with high context cultured technical team and latest available testing kits. We value our growth with our engineers who are the greatest asset and pillars of our organization. Hence we recruit talented, technically sound engineers whose motto is to provide safe, quality service wining customer satisfaction.
A brief overview of our diverse set of services is as below:
- Testing and commissioning services related to Protective and Numerical Relays, LV/MV/HV Panels, Switchyard Equipments, etc.
- Maintenance Services for all Indoor & Outdoor Sub-stations including Relays, Panels, Circuit Breakers, Other Switchyard Equipment’s, etc.
- Retrofitting and Repairing services.
- Consultancy services related to Relay Co-ordination & System Studies, Switchyard Design and Engineering, Tender Engineering, etc.
- Training Programs on Relaying & Protection Engineering.
Power Quality Testing
To achieve the objective of this study, the power quality shall be assessed based on following parameters:
- Harmonics – sinusoidal voltages or currents having frequencies that are integer multiples of the frequency at which the supply system is designed to operate
- Phase-phase/Neutral RMS voltage variations.
- Frequency variations
- Ground – Neutral RMS voltage variations.
- Load RMS current variations
- Power Factor – Improvement in power factor
Earthing System Testing
In electricity supply systems, an earthing system or grounding system is circuitry which connects parts of the electric circuit with the ground, thus defining the electric potential of the conductors relative to the Earth’s conductive surface. The choice of earthing system can affect the safety and electromagnetic compatibility of the power supply. In particular, it affects the magnitude and distribution of short circuit currents through the system, and the effects it creates on equipment and people in the proximity of the circuit. If a fault within an electrical device connects a live supply conductor to an exposed conductive surface, anyone touching it while electrically connected to the earth will complete a circuit back to the earthed supply conductor and receive an electric shock
- Physical walkthrough to check earth-pit and connection condition
- Earth pit resistance measurement and comparison with the Indian standards
- Earth resistance of all electrical and electronic equipments