Waste Management Studies
Waste management is all those activities and action required to manage waste from its inception to its final disposal. This includes amongst other things, collection, transport, treatment and disposal of wastetogether with monitoring and regulation. It also encompasses the legal and regulatory framework that relates to waste management encompassing guidance on recycling etc.
Objectives of Study
The audit’s objectives will largely determine the waste types and physical locations to be audited. Some examples of audit objectives could be:
- To determine composition and quantities of waste being generated
- To measure effectiveness of existing waste management systems
- To identify opportunities for improving waste management systems and strategies
- To collect baseline data for measuring the effectiveness of waste minimisation strategies.
Wire Consultancy offers the following Waste Management consultancy services:
- E-Waste Waste Management Plan
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Biomedical Waste Management Plan